Jul 9, 2009

Too Many to Remember

Oh it must have been some time since I last logged in here to write. I guess I've been to preoccupied with work and there has been days when I just couldn't be bothered to log in. I really need to write down in a little notebook my usernames, passwords for my various accounts online. Since the inception of PCs and technology, seems that our mind is always making a little room for log in names, passwords, for our internet accounts, bank atms, purchase id codes and even more. With emails, facebook, msn, yahoo, photobucket, blogs, there are too many to keep remembering and I get so confused! Anyone has this problem?

Some accounts let us use just alphabetical letters, some requires numerics, some mix, some we need to remember our usernames, passwords... bla bla the list goes on..

My hubby's pc has a finger print scanner but he says it's troublesome.. even startups for handphones can be prompted with passwords! oooooooooo

7 cheers:

Snuff said...

I love your blog lots of useful information. I've added it to my favorite bookmarks and subscribed in a reader.

All these issues are important, and that's why I just started blogging a while ago and it feels great.


Kind Regards
Evelina


Get My Ex Back
Snuff
Get Your Ex Back
Violetpan.com

quit smoking said...

I love your blog lots of useful information. I've added it to my favorite bookmarks and subscribed in a reader.

All these issues are important, and that's why I just started blogging a while ago and it feels great.

Kind Regards
Evelina


stop smoking
quit smoking

bloggingcommon said...

We recently invited you to participate in an online survey run by the Berkman Center at Harvard University about your experiences and opinions as an active blogger. To the best of our knowledge, we have not received your response to the survey. You can participate in the survey by following this link:

http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_SS=8Cl3nYLmuFL9DWA_4Hp4lVv4k0EMdeI

The survey will be available until March 24, 2011. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. You can reach us at info@bloggingcommon.org or view our FAQ at http://bloggingcommon.org/research.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,
The Blogging Common Team
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Dave Pascht said...

Nice article dude!

jobs in sales said...

Great article, made me smile
sales jobs london"

Kevin Collins said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can I contact you through email address?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1011 gmail.com