Nov 7, 2008

PEANUT BUTTER FREEZE


Lately I've been looking for recipes that are either frothy ice blended, ice creams or cakes because I am trying to do something nice for my daughter's birthday instead of buying them.

So I discovered this blended dessert beverage that sounds so delicious and yummy so I am going to post it her and share with you before I lose it again.

Ingredients:
3 scoops of Vanilla ice cream
Half cup of cold milk
3 tablespoons of REESE's Chocolate Peanut Butter Topping

Simple method by just blending the ice cream, chilled milk, chocolate peanut butter topping together. Once it is smooth, you can pour it into your serving tall glass and serve with whipped cream (optional).

If you don't have the Peanut Butter Topping, you might want to use creamy peanut butter in it. I did that and it tasted just as delicious!
more recipes from hersheys.com

0 cheers: