Nov 19, 2008

MARSHMALLOW CRISPIES FOR KIDS

Before I lose this simple recipe that my daughter made in her school cookery class, I better key it down and post it here. She brought home some samples the other day it it tasted really good. So I shall let her make another batch of this easy yummy crispies during the holidays. And I have to remind myself to take that photo before it's all gone!

4 tbsp of butter
A pack of marshmallows, about 40pcs regular sized/ 4 cups miniature ones
6 cups of rice crispies/cocoa crispies


Directions
Melt butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir it till it is all melted and mixed with the butter. Remove it from heat and add the rice crispies into the melted marshmallow butter. Stir until it is all coated evenly.

Scoop the mixture into large balls the size of a scoop of ice cream. Alternatively, you may like to place this mixture into a 2 inch pan that has been oiled or lined with wax paper. Let it cool and serve.