Sep 20, 2008

HOW TO LOOK YOUNGER

Okay I admit it. We all want to look younger than our age. Or at least have the perfect skin. I found this recipe years ago and swears by it. I make these whenever I have fresh bananas in the house. A comb of bananas are usually not finished so I use the remainder to make my own face mask.

You need to store up dairy products in the fridge most of them time. I always have whipping cream in the fridge because I use it for cooking sauces in some of my food and gravy. This face mask is suppose to make you look younger.

You need 60mls of heavy whipping cream
1 medium peeled and ripe banana
a capsule of Vitamin E

I always buy lots of vitamin E soft gels. I get the lower dosage ones as they are not only good for consumption but also helps to take away scar marks when applied directly.

Mash the cream and the banana till it is mushy. Break the capsule of the Vitamin E and pour it into the mixture. Smooth this creamy mixture onto your face and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Your neck will benefit from it too! Wipe it off and rinse with lukewarm water. Great perk me up before any events!

1 cheers:

sharp mind said...

The best natural way to treat scars is to apply Vitamin E directly on the scar itself. This will help in producing more

collagen (protein) and when new collagen is produced, new cell growth is accelerated to fade away your scars. Taking Vitamin

E orally does not help so much because very little of the goodness is distributed to the skin and face. Go for serum or

creams which shows very high concentration of natural Vitamin E as the ingredient. Make sure they are no chemical substitute

which may cause unwanted side effects.

One such product you may try is Natur E scar serum (which i found to be a wonderful product that works). It is a natural

product containing 28000 iu of Vitamin E, hence safe of side effects - yet it works. You can find out more on

www.scarremovaltreatment.net.