Jun 27, 2008

FIRST AND LAST TAG ~ FUN!

I received this Fun Tag from Liza. Thanks Liza! I hope there are no previous tags that I have missed prior to this one.. It is fun, this tag.


Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2. Creative in Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFaboulous 8. A Sweet Taste of Life 9. My Simple Joys 10. In This Game of Life 11. Scribbles of My Life 12. angel's heaven 13. In Depth 14. My Adventure Treasure Simple Living,15 Live Love Life, 16. Life and Me 17. Mommy's Little Corner 18. Caramel Corn 19. Add your url here

First
* First real job: Graphic Artist in a Typesetting Company.
* First screen name: Tzetze (CC or ZZ as what some calls me, but then it is also a name for a fly).
* First funeral: My Maternal Granny.
* First pet: Dog named Lucky.
* First piercing: My ears.
* First tattoo: None.
* First credit card: MBF.
* First kiss: Under a Bridge
* First enemy: A boy in my neighbourhood. He was such a pest.
* Last car ride: An hour ago, fetching my girl from nursery.
* Last kiss: Secret Boyfriend, wakakaka.

Invite my blogger friends who thinks this is fun to put up on their blogs, please help yourself. It is fun, really!

3 cheers:

liza said...

thanks tzetze! lol. i also had fun doing it.

have a blessed weekend dear. ;)

Hazel said...

huh, tag again, thanks ya.

Caramel Corn said...

liza - thanks. yup yup it was fun hahaha...

hazel - you going to try this?