Jun 9, 2008

CLICK ON THE PINK BUTTON


I would like to place this tag on my post to promote awareness of the Breast Cancer month to all my blogger friends. I have known several acquaintances in my life who lived the lives of being a survivor. Sometimes we live not knowing the victims well until they have passed on. Such was the case with my neighbor whom most of the neighborhood kids thought of as an impatient lady who would scold the children at the least noise they made. Little did we know how much she was suffering until the day when the ambulance came. I really felt so sorry for her and I think perhaps if we were aware of her situation, a little kindness from everyone would make her remaining months more meaningful. Some of these victims prefer to keep their conditions private.

Some of these survivors have done their part by helping out themselves to other victims by showing support and advice.

You can help the lives of many women by spreading the word about The Breast Cancer Site and by clicking the pink button as many times as you can. If The Breast Cancer Site receives 8 million clicks on the pink button in June, their premier sponsor -Bare Necessities- will donate $10,000 for more free mammograms.You'll be helping to save someone's mother, daughter, sister and friend. So please join me in the spreading the word about this cause in the blogging community.

Please help to tag your friends and also click on the pink button.

0 cheers: