Jun 3, 2008

10 Things About Yourself

Got a tag from Tricia. Sorry this is so late. I was away for the last 10 days so didn't do any blogging except for scheduled posts that I left with.

Anyway, I hope I haven't missed any other tag besides this one..

RULES:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.Here goes ...

1. I love cooking and baking but I am just fearful of oil splats and heat.
2. I hated the colour Red when I was young. I was more of a Blue person. But now, I love Red and Pink and don't take a second glimpse at anything blue
3. I love animals
4. I love to watch soppy dramas and family dramas too.
5. Hey Tricia, I used to be an avid Michael Jackson fan too... those were the days. I'd do nothing but daydream in class about my idol.
7. I love reading novels but I could hardly finish anything I pick up in the last 5 years. Virginia Andrews and Sidney Sheldon were my faves in 80s!
8. I believe in God, only thing is, I am still waiting for my calling for a direction
9. I love Ice Cream so much that nowadays I only eat them when my kids are asleep... lol
10.I haven't been to a cinema as often as while courting days since my eldest was born. She is 8 now. I did watch two or three shows in between, that's all!

Now I'd like to tag Liza, Marie, Hazel, Sophiagurl, Taugeh, TauSarPneah, Nyumix, and Jo-N

Tell me 10 lovely things about yourself, dears!

4 cheers:

nyumix said...

Here is mine 10 things about yourself

Hazel said...

i love ice-cream too, now i also did the same with you, x eat ice-cream in front of Nelson.he easily gets cough. besides, thanks for the tag..

Coriander Dreams said...

Hi!! :) How are u? Where did you go for holidays? Thanks for this tag I've done it now..

Marie

http://travellerndreamer.blogspot.com/2008/06/10-things-about-me.html

Sophiagurl said...

Hi there! thanks so much for the tag. I hope I'll be able to do it soon. But just in case I won't be able to right away I hope that's okay.

And thank you for sharing...i't snice to know you more. God bless!