May 15, 2008

BICARBONATE OF SODA AND IT'S USES

Do you know the benefits of Bicarbonate of Soda? I have a few bottles of that whenever I am doing my grocery shopping. Not only I use them in my baking, but I use them alot for cleaning and dehumidifying.

Try these out.
If you mix a tablespoon of it into a pail of water, you can use it to clean your silverware. It will shine beautifully.

This magical powder will also help to remove the black soot from the frying pans and also the underside of your pots.

If you have carpets with pets in the house, your carpet will stink after a while. Sprinkle Bicarbonate of Soda on the carpet and let it stand an hour. You might want to do it when there's no one at home. Brush it a bit if you can taking care not to fluff up the powder too much. Gentle slow brushing is just to make sure the powder is applied onto the carpet. Vacumm you carpet and you will have fresh smelling carpet. And it absorbs moisture too.

I also leave open jars of it in my food cabinet and refrigerator to remove any strange smell.

Try it.

0 cheers: