Feb 15, 2008

I SIGNED UP FOR PPP!

If you come across this blog while blog hopping, you may be wondering what this post is all about. Well I had just signed up with PayPerPost recently. PayPerPost offers one of the best service for bloggers to make some money writing reviews. These are also known as blog ads, except that it doesn't come in the form of banners like the one you see while surfing.

So what am I going to do with the money I shall earn from PayPerPost then? For a start, I am dying to upgrade to a laptop. I've been surfing, and going to those PC stores at every chance I get in the past few weeks. A reasonably good laptop may not come cheap too. A good processor speed, and enough RAM to boot. My preferance is actually to get an Apple laptop but I am not sure if I can afford that, yet. I am crossing my fingers first.

So if you are a Blogger, I think you should be earning money from your blog. I'm just as happy sharing this with you. If you have an online business, this is really a good chance to market your products or services to the gazillions of bloggers out there! Bloggers belong to a good network of community. We love to read what other Bloggers have to say. Reading blog ads are really a more effective way compared to all those banner ads and pop ups that become so irritating. Also they become white noise after a while too.

PayPerPost has done a good job for Advertisers to get their message across and made so many bloggers happy earning some part time money as well.





2 cheers:

Kopi Soh said...

LOL tok abt PPP, my blog was rejected, kekekeke
Happy V Day dear!! I've put up your stall liao but under Constance Chan's Jagung Manis ok boh?

Caramel Corn said...

yes yes.. love it.. Jagung Manis is nice nice nice..thank you ya..