Nov 20, 2007

OUR CHAKRA POINTS

In 1999, I went for Reiki training. It was something I'd always wanted to do. I am very inclined to New Age stuff. I think it is because of all the things I've read when I was in my teens. I used to love all those like Fengshui, Tarot, Angelcards, Palm Reading and the like. And I tried Reiki session with a famous Reiki Practitioner. So that year in 1999, I went on to start my Reiki Training. My Reiki Master, Taveta taught me alot actually. She was a very patient lady.

Training sessions were relaxing and we talk alot about life after each session. It was very therapeutic for me. Before I did Reiki, I read alot about Chakra and their points.

Our life story often brings us through a ride of experience and the feelings that are closely related to our being, and our connection with the people in our lives. Eastern religions teach us that the human body contains seven energy centers. The seven energy centers is a sacred, ancient imagery and is remarkably accurate.

These energy centre is called the Chakra. There are 7 Chakra points in all.

Starting from the base to the crown of the head. As we go through life, we need to mature in each point of Chakra before we move on to the next. These are spiritual life lessons that we experience in our life. The final stage proves that the being has advanced to the higher stage in lessons relating to spirituality.

Here are the 7 Chakra points represented by each life lessons in life


The first chakra
Lessons related to material world

The second chakra
Lessons related to sexuality, work, and physical desire

The third chakra
Lessons related to the ego, personality, and self esteem

The forth chakra
Lessons related to love, forgivness, and compassion

The fifth chakra
Lessons related to will and self expression

The sixth chakra
Lessons related to mind, intuition, insight and wisdom

The seventh chakra
Lessons related to spirituality


Have you ever wondered why some people are showing ignorance, or anger. How about some people who are not even intimidated or can just brush off a matter lightly without a fuss that the average being does? If you look closely at the 7 Chakras, do you know where in these 7 stages that you belong to? Penny for your thoughts.

0 cheers: